I have NO PROOF of this, so it is just a story. But a true one, none the less.

So, last night I was ridding around looking for some females to spend the evening with, and giving some demos. I know my car is not that loud, but around here, it is one of the loudest. Anyway, a couple of guys I know showed up, one wanted the other to hear my system. So of course I jammed him out! But after about 45 seconds at full tilt playing one of the newest Gucci songs, (On Some Other Shit - Free Bricks) This dude jumps out of my car and starts puking! Idk if he was already sick, or what. But that shit was slammin REALLY hard, and he definitely got sick. He blammed it all on the bass, said he has never heard shit that loud! Damn I wish I would have had my camera going!

So, anyone else have a similar experience to share?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

High notes be messing up my stomach pretty bad, I sometimes feel like throwing up when my stomach feels weird before playing music. When i feel like I'm going to puke i turn that shit down lol Anyways Cool Story Bro. :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion