40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Great editing, and neat idea! Subscribed.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Sweet videos. Are you from overseas? Like England maybe? I noticed in one of your videos that the steering wheel seems to be on the wrong side of the car. Also the one where it says "bass hed" the license place is too short and long to be a US one.

EDIT: And you drive a Vauxhall?

Yeah im from England, and we drive on the correct side of the roads ;P and yes, I own a Vauxhall.. nice of you to have noticed sir :D

Sweet videos. Are you from overseas? Like England maybe? I noticed in one of your videos that the steering wheel seems to be on the wrong side of the car. Also the one where it says "bass hed" the license place is too short and long to be a US one.

Yeah im from England, and we drive on the correct side of the roads ;P and yes, I own a Vauxhall.. nice of you to have noticed sir :D

thought that was an english plate, were bouts you from m8. u any where near lancashire???

xxwidowm4k3rxx1.jpg

thought that was an english plate, were bouts you from m8. u any where near lancashire???

I'm over in Leeds mate :)

Archived