Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know I've made a couple of post recently and now here is a new one. Anyways it's looking like I'm getting more hours at one of my jobs. At least this week I am. Got 6 days at one place and 5 at the other, so going to be pulling a few doubles this week. Oh well gotta make the monies some how right. Anyways I'm thinking of doing a few upgrades. Currently my system consists of a Pioneer head unit (unsure of model) T3 T57C 5x7 coaxials, a single V3 6x9 (yes ya see that right only 1 6x9...found it in my shop) 2 12" Hifonics subs and a Pioneer GM-X362 amp. What I don't know is what I'm going to do first. So I think I'll get opinions from ya'll. Most everyone here has some sick setups so I value your opinions. I know I would like to upgrade to a pair of 15's instead of the 12's I currently got. Oh best part, I no longer care if I have room in my trunk. I can just stick groceries and shit on the back seat or back floor. I think I'm going to set a budget of around $2500 for this system, but as we all know budgets don't always stay at what we set them too. Ok so enough out of me, lets here what ya all have to say. No I'm not looking to compete or anything like that, just want something loud and can be proud to say that I built that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...