ASUS -REPUBLIC OF GAMERS- G73JHL /B]

this is one of the best gamers laptops available. lots of features so enhance your gaming skills with the high-power and portable ASUS G73JH laptop. As you get deeply involved in your games, this 17-inch gaming laptop makes your games livelier with cool slide bar, speakers and logo LED lights. Load more games and watch more movies with the ASUS G Series notebookÂ’s double SATA hard drive (up to 1 Terra Byte). Enjoy superior visual quality with this 17-inch gaming laptopÂ’s full HD 1920 X 1080p resolution picture display. The FastBoot Technology of the ASUS G Series notebook allows you to start it in astonishing 30 seconds. Boot up your laptop in just 8 seconds and enjoy fast internet connectivity with the ASUS G73JH’s Express Gate technology./B]

would like to get $700

free shipping and ready to go to a new home, i wish i can use it as much as i should i just barely have time too, its close to new as it should be and im sure someone would put it too good use. i will also throw in a new fujifilm 10mega pixel digital camera, only used it about twice. looking for a nice dd amp or subs idk let me know what you got but of course cash is king

DSCN3096-1.jpg

DSCN3099-1.jpg

DSCN3102-1.jpg

DSCN3119.jpg

DSCN3121.jpg

DSCN3117.jpg

DSCN3124.jpg

the digital camera

DSCN3138.jpg

DSCN3137.jpg

DSCN3136.jpg

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

bump

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.