Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

How louder was it to the ear?

Let's just say the first time I cranked it up I was like "Now that's what I'm talkin' about."

Definely glad I made the change and SQ is still awesome.

With the sealed I got some good rear view mirror vibration. Now it actually tilts down and I need to re-adjust it. That should tell you a little bit about the added force it has.

Headunit - Sony DSX-200X

Subs - (2) Modified American Bass 18's

Monoamp - DD M4

Front Stage - CDT HD62-AS components with

4 Crescendo PWX 6.5

4 Channel Amp - Hifonics ZRX1000.4

Cadence 0 gauge

Singer 275 amp Alt

D7500 XS Power battery

Quad 1/0 input Toolmaker terminals

SMD OM-1

RGB LEDs

BUILD LOG CURRENT ABOVE SETUP http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191602-2003-bravada-2-18s-ab-dd-xs-singer/

BUILD LOG (2 MTX 7512's)http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/size]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4744 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...