there are several whys to do this...

manual way is this...

1.download Boost PRL (if you can find it) and save it to the memory card of the phone...

2.find out what their "home SID/NID" is... (example verizon is 2004/65535)

3.on the phone get into the programing menu (##778 or ##778# or ##778[send] or ##778#[send]... one of those 3 should do it... amost all HTC CDMA units use that sequence)

4.after entering the sequence in. the phone will prompt you for "view, edit , or cancel... click on edit.... then enter your MSL... then you should be in your phone PST settings. this is where u can enter Boost SID/NID into the phone and load the PRL onto your unit...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

the other way to do it is thru CDMA workshop or QPST...

if you have CDMA workshop...

1. make sure you the HTC diagnostic drivers are installed alreardy on your PC

2. on your unit u need to get to diag mode (##DIAG or ##3424... then a # or a [send] or #[send]...

3. then plug it into your PC... it may say New hardward found... let it install the drivers...

4. on CDMA WS. click on ports on the main tab. and you should see one that says "COM xx HTC Diagnostic" if ur using the old version your gna have to maually figure out which port is connected to it. generally you have to go to your PC hardware/devices window...

if you us QPST it will show u the COM port number. but if you open QPST... make sure u exit completely... otherewise it will affect all your COM ports on your PC...

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

micahmye hertz pack

well that im not sure.. thats even more settings you gota figure out...

you gota figure out whats boost data settings are... then enter in the username and password they use... (ex. verizon is [yournumber]@vzw.com or somthing like that...)

good thing you have an HTC... those units are fairly simple to get to work on other networks once u have MSL... they dont reset the settings like LG or Samsung units.

but anyways... data settings maybe tricky... you need to find out... what their username and password and M.IP/S.IP settings are... and enter them into your unit.

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

micahmye hertz pack

not to mention you have to make sure on their system your unit is ready for data...

not sure how to explain that...

if your having trouble... the last thing i can think of is to physically see one of their techs to take a look at your phone. see if they can flash it and put all the settings for you.. which is not that difficult to do for a tech who has all the programns.

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

micahmye hertz pack

Archived