Guest grim83 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 99 Jimmy 2dr hrmm sounds fun i wish i could find a bassboxing event around here to try my hand at it. good luck and remember float like a butterfly sting like a bee lol
StrongmanDesigns Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 99 Jimmy 2dr hrmm sounds fun i wish i could find a bassboxing event around here to try my hand at it. good luck and remember float like a butterfly sting like a bee lol haha good advice
Guest grim83 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 99 Jimmy 2dr hrmm sounds fun i wish i could find a bassboxing event around here to try my hand at it. good luck and remember float like a butterfly sting like a bee lol haha good advice a little inspiration ;D
StrongmanDesigns Posted August 26, 2011 Author Report Posted August 26, 2011 first test got me a 146.9@49hz. I got the efficiency I was going for now for some more power.
Guest grim83 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 first test got me a 146.9@49hz. I got the efficiency I was going for now for some more power. nice that was with the 1500?
Guest grim83 Posted August 26, 2011 Report Posted August 26, 2011 yessir damn nice work guess you really do deserve the pic up there lol
StrongmanDesigns Posted August 27, 2011 Author Report Posted August 27, 2011 thank you sir, I've worked pretty hard for it
01 S-10 Posted August 27, 2011 Report Posted August 27, 2011 Very nice craftsmanship, looking forward to seeing it on more power TDH FTW !!!
StrongmanDesigns Posted August 30, 2011 Author Report Posted August 30, 2011 me too, should have results with more power very soon.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.