Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest grim83
Posted

me too, should have results with more power very soon.

how much more power?

Posted

nice job man. :good:

more pix of the box & install plz =].

thanks mane, I'll get some more pics of the box as soon as I have time to do a little more work on it. I'm backed up building boxes for everyone else right now lol.

Posted

Well,I threw an audiopipe 3500 in my truck and gained exactly 2db. So was sitting at 148.9@49hz.

IMG_20110902_102743.jpg

Did a bunch of sanding on my port and here's what I got so far:

IMG_20110902_101217.jpg

That's the same score my 2 12's did, so I'm pretty happy with that for now.

Posted

call me if you can, more power isn't necc the correct answer or solution, bps are more efficient at lower power, well I cnt say that cause every application is different. I ran into major pressure issues as the power was poured on, but with a little work its back on track, push for Tampa bro do work !

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Posted

call me if you can, more power isn't necc the correct answer or solution, bps are more efficient at lower power, well I cnt say that cause every application is different. I ran into major pressure issues as the power was poured on, but with a little work its back on track, push for Tampa bro do work !

Pm sent, I feel ya on the more power isn't always the answer. I always shoot for efficiency over all else. I'd really love to break a 50 with two 10's off 3k. so close, but so far lol. Gonna try my best to make the Tampa show and have this thing doing 48's for bassboxing.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

well, I have not had much time to work on this, but I was not thrilled with the low frequency extension of this box so I just rebuilt it into a 6th order to see if it would help.

IMG_20110920_182603.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8759 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...