Guest grim83 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 hrmm what subs did you switch to
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 21, 2011 Author Report Posted September 21, 2011 My HCCA's would not fit on the baffle after I put the port in, so I threw a pair of old diamond d6's in there just so I could hear it. Pretty impressive for a much lighter sub, but they hate my 3500 lol.
Guest grim83 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 My HCCA's would not fit on the baffle after I put the port in, so I threw a pair of old diamond d6's in there just so I could hear it. Pretty impressive for a much lighter sub, but they hate my 3500 lol. lol i bet i may need to pm you some questions if you dont mind
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 21, 2011 Author Report Posted September 21, 2011 Nice as always! thanks Chris
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 21, 2011 Author Report Posted September 21, 2011 My HCCA's would not fit on the baffle after I put the port in, so I threw a pair of old diamond d6's in there just so I could hear it. Pretty impressive for a much lighter sub, but they hate my 3500 lol. lol i bet i may need to pm you some questions if you dont mind sure
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 21, 2011 Author Report Posted September 21, 2011 I put my saz-1500 back in there and can't hear any difference between that and the ap3500. I guess I need better subs lol.
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 25, 2011 Author Report Posted September 25, 2011 Well, I finally figured out how to get the hcca's back in there while keeping it a 6th order. I lost quite a bit on the deebeez but I picked up a huuuggggeee low end, and still kept great frequency response. I got some more work to do on it, but I'm so happy with the way it sounds I kinda don't care about the numbers.
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 ugggh! I metered it this morning and only did 142.6@52hz. But my frequency response is pretty flat. It did a 138.9@25hz so less than 4db variance from 25-60hz. Now I just need to make it louder lol.
StrongmanDesigns Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 I got a better seal on my box and was able to pull a 139.7@25hz off an AP1500. I really wanted to see a 140 at 25hz so I tried my old mtx1000d and here's the result:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.