they have a lifetime warrenty on there products

i have had mine for over 3yrs and not one problem at all, high beams work great, lights come on like a boss

imo every product has its flaws, i have only heard of a few ddm users and they have no problem at all with theres, my buddy has the 55w 8000k kit with high and low beams and loves the hell out of em

to be honest, most problems are due to user error, or intalls, with bad grounds ur ballasts wont get enough power to power up the ballasts to fire the bulbs, im not sayin your problems are with how u did it, but everyone makes mistakes and you dont know what happins under ur hood while ur driving

if your haveing problems, take the ground wires that u have to ground at the ballasts, crimp/solder then to a wire of same size or so, then run to your battery neg, if this dont work it could be ballast problems, or bulbs getting moisture, theres so many verables in how stuff works, ive had stuff work fine and then go all to shit to, no product is perfect

go threw the options to see what might be causing your problem then try ddm, they have a support forum where u can ask questions, look up different things and what knot

i hope u get ur problem resolved, ya ddm's bulbs are a little bit off in color but thats covered under warrenty, and can be the houseing affecting the output/color also

so if I ground it to the battery negative as opposed to a bolt on the vehicle, it may possibly fix it? I am pretty positive that the fuse on the relay is what kept blowing. in fact I am almost positive.

i have had mine for over 3yrs and not one problem at all, high beams work great, lights come on like a boss

imo every product has its flaws, i have only heard of a few ddm users and they have no problem at all with theres, my buddy has the 55w 8000k kit with high and low beams and loves the hell out of em

to be honest, most problems are due to user error, or intalls, with bad grounds ur ballasts wont get enough power to power up the ballasts to fire the bulbs, im not sayin your problems are with how u did it, but everyone makes mistakes and you dont know what happins under ur hood while ur driving

if your haveing problems, take the ground wires that u have to ground at the ballasts, crimp/solder then to a wire of same size or so, then run to your battery neg, if this dont work it could be ballast problems, or bulbs getting moisture, theres so many verables in how stuff works, ive had stuff work fine and then go all to shit to, no product is perfect

go threw the options to see what might be causing your problem then try ddm, they have a support forum where u can ask questions, look up different things and what knot

i hope u get ur problem resolved, ya ddm's bulbs are a little bit off in color but thats covered under warrenty, and can be the houseing affecting the output/color also

so if I ground it to the battery negative as opposed to a bolt on the vehicle, it may possibly fix it? I am pretty positive that the fuse on the relay is what kept blowing. in fact I am almost positive.

BUMP pleeeease :)

BUMP pleeeease :)

=|

its hard to say what ur problem is, but ill try help

the most obvious thing im sure, the spot where u grounded ur wire is clean right? id figured u already got that as checked off as a cause of the problem

the reason i have gotten lown fuses before(has happened like 3-4 times lol ) was because the relay or the fuse kept getting wet after a car wash or after hard rain. make sure the relay doesnt have any moisture or any water in it. shake it around or even blow into it. sometimes mine seemed dry until u shook it or tapped it and some water came out.

not SURE thats ur problem but id give that a try :good:

its hard to say what ur problem is, but ill try help

the most obvious thing im sure, the spot where u grounded ur wire is clean right? id figured u already got that as checked off as a cause of the problem

the reason i have gotten lown fuses before(has happened like 3-4 times lol ) was because the relay or the fuse kept getting wet after a car wash or after hard rain. make sure the relay doesnt have any moisture or any water in it. shake it around or even blow into it. sometimes mine seemed dry until u shook it or tapped it and some water came out.

not SURE thats ur problem but id give that a try :good:

that ground was prone to more water than you could fathom. good looking out.