Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't even know where to start. I guess its a good thing. I will hopefully be moving home with in the next few weeks, so that means I wont be finishing my build in my Taurus. I will be selling my car with what I've got done so far. So leaves one sub up for sale. Guess I'll post it in the for sale area of SMD later tonight or tomorrow. Not sure how much I'll ask for it, since its barely been used. I have to just figure out the date I wanna move back. Thats not that easy really. I know I wanna do it whin in a few weeks like a stated before but the actual date is unknown. Found some nice apartments already so thats a good start. Now if I can get transfered I'd be set.

Posted

So far most people I have told that I'm moving seemed to be happy for me and all. But one person so far does not want me to leave. Really doesn't matter if she wants me to stay, I'm leaving anyways. 1. she is married to my boss at one of my jobs, 2. she is joining the airforce so really I have no reason to stay. Course I got a few more people to tell I'm leaving, but since its not till October I figure I got time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8099 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...