world finals dodge stratus trunk build

basically if dont like fact i dont listen to you try give advise is cuz fact not done and fact i in for numbers and most people giving advise dont see doing trunk builds like this. my last build did 147.7 on cheap ass 110 dollar subs so idk where you get where i dont jack shit on what i am doing. when you see me do shit number than can say something but as of now its louder than 147.7 to the ear so i am happy with it all.

thanks for comments though.

about the blue its gorilla glue and set over night and that all takes to dry its basically like foam it rise up to fill an any gaps and holds that best this all i use for the reason trust me there shit good.

well see the numbers sat and and had guess be right around 148 so not wont be bad at all. oh and fyi the video was only about 1k power not even full power yet.

Ok first off, try re-reading what you type before you post it...because its really hard to read what you are saying when the grammar and spelling are almost unreadable. Second, if you don't want to listen to any advice, try saying something like "no thanks" or "I appreciate your advice, but I have my own plan, thanks" or something like that instead of just coping an attitude like you are. There are a lot of people on here that know a hell of a lot more than you, and if you even considered getting off of your high horse for a minute, you might even learn something and gain some valuable knowledge that could increase your TL score.

I doubt you will even read what I said, or take any of it into consideration. It doesn't hurt to try...but like they say, you can only lead a horse to water...you can't make it drink it. Good luck with your build.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I've noticed you only respond to bad comments. There are some positive comments in there, too. How'd you make the flare for the daily port?

was built with router bits and fiber glass resin over and sanded smooth out of pvc pipe. my 10 inch kind built same way but not as good as this one.

i know i have said thanks for comments. i know there be haters out there which they need just keep mouth shoot but oh well free contry.

i will be doing a video of my sat comp so can see what does.

1996 dodge stratus

audiopipe 3k

2 15 american bass xds

10 door speakers threw out car

kenwood head unit.

spl scores from trunk: 147.7db on 2k

extreme out side window-129.2db

kaos 3 min average music-138.3db

well post some number. the burp port didnt pan out good. was 55hrs on 1600 watts did 145dbs legal on dash. my music port at 40 hrz did 144dbs on dash on 1500watts. on extreme which is 12 inch out side of passenger window 30 sec rolling average on music did 129 started at 130 plus but went down cuz song.

kaos which mic in middle of windshield for 3 min rolling average on music did 139 start at 140. played at 35-40 hrz song (talk about flex!) the music port is tuned to 32 hrz and is nasty in my car. so out with burp port and going just be the music port for finals.

will get pic of the car all clean and done for now.

1996 dodge stratus

audiopipe 3k

2 15 american bass xds

10 door speakers threw out car

kenwood head unit.

spl scores from trunk: 147.7db on 2k

extreme out side window-129.2db

kaos 3 min average music-138.3db

Archived