Sundown Audio

amp issues

tommrow if it dont rain im gunna do some pittleing with it, if i have to i'll run new wires

i have a good ground on my amp

but if a wire is pinched or what knot im just gunna have to run new wires

i mean amp plays fine and its crystal clear, could be shorting out some place and i not know it, bitch about it is is that where my rear speakers are it would take me like 1hr to just feed the wires to them, i think there fine, just my front speaker wires might be shit,

im gunna re hook up my 14guage back from the i think 16x8 wire i had when i was running active and see if that helps, the 16x8 wire has so much shielding on it that its a bitch to strip the wires, hell it even has ground wires running down the middle with aluminum around all speaker wires, works good for speed wiring but for this i dunno, i'll leave it where its at just not hook it up

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif