heres my rims now.

Image08312011201721.jpg

heres is another. but the hood is black now so if i get a chance ill try to take a better pic of it

Image06272011194724.jpg

i got to thinking about it and i think i want to get them painted. im not sure what color yet. im thinking like a metalic blue. can you guys try a could colors on them and post them up. i want it to look good. and can you guys color the grill black?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Image09012011180434.jpg

Image09012011180423.jpg

downsized_Image09012011180412.jpg

here is a couple other pics of the truck

sorry the first 2 look a little blurry. they looked good on my phone

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

• 2 weeks later...

hell yeah man! thanks. thinks ima have to save up and get them. or you guys know any other rims that would look better? and i see 5% tint on them windows coming soon

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

bump. Anyone?

You didnt reply to the pm about the link the to the type of rims you wanted, so i went ahead with what you were after originally, blue ftw,, although, note,, this took literally less than a minute to do

sonoma.jpg

guess i shoulda got a little more specific with my first post. ment a blue like this

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO6QyiPUk4T6XPFq1dcp1Ncaq7z_lyvbEFCxhuml-pf-HKV4bV8RgIsJPQ

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

purple lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

hell yeah man! thanks. thinks ima have to save up and get them. or you guys know any other rims that would look better? and i see 5% tint on them windows coming soon

Personally on your vehicle, i'd go with all black wheels with a silvery/chrome lip on them to match the chrome strip that goes down the side of the body of the car.. if its all about styling, thats the way to go.. but hey, im just saying, at the end of the day, you can do what the :ban2: you wanna do

Edited by Quin