im rebuiliding a new computer an im looking at this board but i have a question about it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813131218

im kinda lost about what kinda ram it wants... do i used the ddr3 1800 or the ddr 3 1333 ... im kinda lost because the under the ddr 3 1800 it says overclocked speed?

im rebuiliding a new computer an im looking at this board but i have a question about it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813131218

im kinda lost about what kinda ram it wants... do i used the ddr3 1800 or the ddr 3 1333 ... im kinda lost because the under the ddr 3 1800 it says overclocked speed?

The DDR3 1800 and DDR1600 speeds are speeds you can achieve if you overclock your RAM, not necessarily the speed at which the RAM comes from the factory. The normal operating speeds of the RAM will be 1333 Mhz, 1033 Mhz or 800 Mhz.

If you buy overclockable RAM, then they are more stable at higher speeds. Basically, they're telling you that the motherboard is equipped to overclock your RAM. Whether or not you get overclockable RAM is up to you.

alright thanks for you help... would you say the board is worth the money?

ASUS FTMFW!! Best boards you can buy especialy when teamed up with a intel chip set. As for the RAM you can go ahaead and put DDR3 1800 in there all day and OC it, that northbridge can handle it all day as long as you ceap it cool.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg