In Line Gain Equalizer Questions! ( RCA OUT GAIN KNOB )

Thanks a lot man! Lemme know if you drive down! Id love to hear what you have going on! You seem like a SEASONED pro! Really nice build log, btw. I like the amount of sound deadening you used. I have none. :( Then again, I dont really need it... yet. HAHA

1990 Cadillac Seville. 123,000 miles.

AUTO-TEK 1000.1 Mono Bridged ||| -- 2 12" (2 OHM DVC) Hifonic Brutus Subs || 600RMS / 1500PEAK -- ||| Wired At 4 Ohms MONO

I'm new to this, but I'm learning! ||| Anyone KNOW where I can get Term-labbed around Canton Ohio? ||| I'm aware that my amp is shitty. :(

I've used similar pieces in almost all of my systems. I hate having to scroll through menus to change the volume of the subs and I've owned a lot of 2ch systems which made the RCA volume control almost a necessity.

The way I've always set the gains with these things is to crank it & the radio all the way up then set the gains on the amp. You could probably get away with your radio @ 3/4 volume, but leave the RCA level control at MAX. Remember, bass does not come from a volume knob - it comes from moving air. If you find that you need more volume, you need to move more air (bigger subs, more subs, more power, better box) and not a volume knob that goes to 11.

Some people forget that and expect having a separate knob will act like some sort of magical bass booster.

Oh no! I dont want to INCREASE my bass with this! I'm using it to turn it down! :D haha! But yeah, I need to fix my box, it leaks right now, because the guy that had it before me, mounted shit on it (Other amps im guessing) and now it has holes ALL OVER IT. ... Well on the top anywho. Im gonna use some caulk to fill them. :)

1990 Cadillac Seville. 123,000 miles.

AUTO-TEK 1000.1 Mono Bridged ||| -- 2 12" (2 OHM DVC) Hifonic Brutus Subs || 600RMS / 1500PEAK -- ||| Wired At 4 Ohms MONO

I'm new to this, but I'm learning! ||| Anyone KNOW where I can get Term-labbed around Canton Ohio? ||| I'm aware that my amp is shitty. :(