Fosgate Prime R1693 ?

kwag415

Just ordered these by 9's. Anyone have any experience with them? Quality? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P86SHA or did I get ripped off I just couldn't beat the price

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

:peepwall:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Bumpp :drinks:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

If they work and you only paid $45, you're getting what you paid for.

If you're expecting hi-fidelity sound reproduction from those, you're not going to get it. 3-way 6x9's with plastic tweets tend to all be kinda screechy/harsh as there's no LP filter for any of the speakers. So you have 3 speakers all reproducing high frequencies giving you that harsh tone.

What do you mean by harsh?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

:rofl:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

imag0098om.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imag0099w.jpg

imag0100g.jpg

imag0101k.jpg

imag0102e.jpg

imag0103yi.jpg

Edited by kwag415

BC 264 stage 2 cams

I have a box fukk of theses I think 6 pairs... Got em all for 80 bucks and boy do i want my money back lol

they're that bad uh? I had power 6x9s way back in 06 they sounded decent for me lol. but I know these are a lot cheaper. I like reviews on anything like this.