TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR2 Linear Power LP2150 amps are in!

while at home depot i ran into these and decided why the hell not!!

2012-05-12_20-54-49_344.jpg

2012-05-12_21-58-14_876.jpg

sub amp worked perfectly

2012-05-12_21-58-23_902.jpg

the terminals were a little to close for this one so i wrapped the neg in electrical tape .. might go back later and use shrink tubing but i def made it look a little better !! matches the RCA's me think !

• 2 weeks later...

got my tweeters and rear fill in the mail yesterday !! got the tweeters in there spot need to do some tweaking here and there but overall it sounds amazong !! brought my stage right up and sounds crystal clear !!! also love the crossovers very beefy with lots of options !

2012-05-21_18-13-24_360.jpg

boxes !

2012-05-21_18-34-16_457.jpg

the speakers they did not send my crossover for the rear fill but should be getting that soon !!

2012-05-21_18-34-29_986.jpg

image tweeter crossover !! lots of good options and ties right into my main system !!

image tweeter crossover has amp in and then tweeter out and also main system out !! did not change ohm load and sounds perfect !

2012-05-22_07-58-26_167.jpg

driver side

2012-05-22_07-58-35_8.jpg

pass side

i will soon cover the pillars to make them look more natural but untill im done tweeking thats how they will stay !!

will get some pictures of the rear fill s

• 2 weeks later...

Got the rear fill done I think I don't know if that is the place where want to be but for now it sounds good and adds that depth I am looking for !

2012-05-30_17-57-28_539.jpg

With the leds

2012-05-30_17-57-42_801.jpg

The crossover is huge but really nice lots of options and output level adjuster so I can change volume o blend with the front stage

Very nice looking Indeed!!!

I have to get a demo. You making any shows coming up? Scrapin' is in just a few weeks....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Hope to make it to scraping the coast

Another video for y'all .... I don't always run the miss like this just wanted to see if they could

• 3 weeks later...

People, this little Capri is no joke!

I got a great demo while at Scrapin the Coast. My mind was blown. The SQ is unbelievable. Excellent sound, clarity, and imaging. The CDTs put in work, along with the Sundown subs. You guys don't be fooled thinking a convertible cant get loud and sound excellent doing it. Dire Straits Money for Nothing gave me goosebumps. It is just that good.

Joshua, the amount of TLC and wrench time you've put into your Car is evident. Thanks again for the demo, it was great meeting you.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Thanks man! Those e12 got beat up this weekend time to add 5 more inches of port and get those sa12s! !

Thanks man! Those e12 got beat up this weekend time to add 5 more inches of port and get those sa12s! !

Archived