TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR2 Linear Power LP2150 amps are in!

painting the engine bay has started and im suuper happy with the color !! got the etching primer down then the enamel primer and then the color down ... going to wait a couple days for the ceramic enamel to cure then lay down a couple more layers of color then start wetsanding and then after a few more days then lay the clear and do the last parts of wet sanding !!

IMG_20111015_094900.jpg

IMG_20111015_094721.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

engine bay paint is finished !!

IMG_20111022_171723.jpg

also got my wire in the mail my speaker wire is here and just ordered my huge order of second skin !!! shit just got real !

got some of my secondskin in today will shoot pics tomorrow with all of it rest of it coming tomorrow !!! also got my wire in ... kind of upset ... ordered 25ft of red 25ft of black and they sent 50ft of black grrr

time to get cracking on the sound deadner !!!! SUUUUPER excited ... didnt get 2 sheets of thermal block but have been talking with jon back and forth for couple months now and took care of it right away and i cant believe how good the costumer service is !!! Jon your awesome !!

IMG_20111028_162003.jpg

this is going to be sick!!!

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

Killer spread you got there. I can't wait for you start installing, this is going to be awesome!

And you're welcome! Again, sorry for the two missing sheets.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

thanks i might let you know ! could you shoot some pics for me ? and where you at ?

EDIT: just got one sheet of damp pro on one of my doors and holy shit it already made the rattles go away by 200% !!! amazing !!!

IMG_20111029_112247.jpg

four sheets of damplifier pro done on the door ... other 4 sheets for the other door the rest will be damplifier for the rest of the doors and already the door sounds SOLID !!! only thing that rattles are the clips for the screws but that will be fixed soon enough !!! more pics to come !!!

EDIT: i have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH JON for the roller !! i put my old crappy deadner on without one and what a difference it makes !!! ill be making a video comparing edead-45 to your damplifier damplifier pro and alpha damp !!

i was once a "peel and seal is a poor mans alternative" or i have edead-45 it will suffice for 1$sq/ft but holy shit i was wrong !! this stuff is amazing second skin is truely amazing !

Archived