Sonic Electronix

Help with LEDs play to beat of music

sorry to steal thread lol....WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET SQUARE HALOS????

Google dude.

1983 Chevy s10 halo's or might have been angle eyes i looked up

not square halos there led strips

They are halos.

There are a total of 4 leds in each enclosure

ohhh man thats sick as fuck ive never seen or herd of square halos when i get my s10 im defently gettin a set of those

sorry to steal thread lol....WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET SQUARE HALOS????

Google dude.

1983 Chevy s10 halo's or might have been angle eyes i looked up

not square halos there led strips

They are halos.

There are a total of 4 leds in each enclosure

ohhh man thats sick as fuck ive never seen or herd of square halos when i get my s10 im defently gettin a set of those

Im thinking about taking them apart and replacing the leds torwards the middle with green ones so they fade from green to blue since I am working on a custom LED chevy symbol for the grill

I had some cheap led strips hooked up to my speaker terminals and their brightness was affected by the volume and power of the bass notes. They were cool while they lasted.

On another note... those square Halo housings have been on my eBay watch list for some time now. How long have you had them? Any problems with the rings?

umm i used to have a prefab 4th order box with LEDs in it and all u had to do was connect the tiny power wire of the LEDs and the ground to the wire terminals on the box and they flashed with the subs. they even did different intensities with the loudness of the bass... so im pretty sure thats all u have to do and it should work. idk if the LEDs had resistors that i didnt see inside the box to lower the power so the LEDs wouldnt blow. but thats all i had to do... just my 2cents.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I had some cheap led strips hooked up to my speaker terminals and their brightness was affected by the volume and power of the bass notes. They were cool while they lasted.

On another note... those square Halo housings have been on my eBay watch list for some time now. How long have you had them? Any problems with the rings?

i just tried to hook up a led strip to the terminal anddddd nothing happened. any pointers?

my cousin went to advance auto parts or something and got led lights in a tube thats by his feet. i dims when there is no bass and lights up when it slaps. it has a knob on the side or something that you can control how much you want it to light up.(which is what your looking for). ill have to text him later and get back to you about where he got them from.