Sonic Electronix

Wassup guys. What do you guys think about a 2002 Toyota SE as a teens first car. Sure, it's not sporty or anything, but it fits 5, has a decent sized trunk (2 12's), and gets great MPG. I was just wondering, can you make one of these cars look better, ex: rims, tint, lowering / keeping same level, etc.

These are a few pictures of what the car really looks like, but these exact pics are from google.

ToyotaCamrySESport09.jpg

2138520810_288d1e0d2c.jpg

So I was just wondering on some background on this vehicle.

ALSO, I was wondering if the volts on this car is good. Can it handle an AQ1200D easily? Maybe an AP1500? AQ2200D will def. need an extra battery or new alt tho. Any advice is great.

Edited by RyanJin

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I have a 2001 camry and it's served me very well so far. The stock power is running my kicker zx1500 no problem. Get's awesome gas mileage, has been very reliable, and yes obviously has a very nice trunk size (just pray that you don't get a flat tire because the spare is under the subs lol). You could always black it out, tint windows, remove camry and toyota logo, get black rims, and lower it a bit and it would look really sick. I haven't done any of that stuff to mine but I know a guy who did that with a camry and it's pretty badass.

So in short, yes, as a driver of a camry I'd definitely recommend it to you.

My build:

2001 Toyota Camry

two 12" Kicker l7 Solo-Barics

Kicker 1500ZX Amp

0-AG Wiring

Pioneer DEH-3300UB Head-Unit

I've got an '02 XLE same color and everything. This isn't the best pic, just an old one on my photobucket. It's got 35% tint and on 17'' Enkei rims.

photo6.jpg

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade