Sonic Electronix

New changes, need opinions

So I recently put a JVC double din touch screen in my car and ripped the old crappy HU out. My components sound awesome now, much louder, clearer, and less distortion. I have 2 Infinity Kappa 6 x 9" in my rear deck but am looking for some new speakers for front and maybe the back. What are some good comps that are under $100 per pair? Meaning under $100 for 2 new 6 x 9"'s and under $100 for some new door speakers. My door speakers are 5" I believe, its a 91 Accord SE

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)

1991 240sx SR20 Red Top

Too many mods

(Sold)

2004 GTO

Just starting mods

So I recently put a JVC double din touch screen in my car and ripped the old crappy HU out. My components sound awesome now, much louder, clearer, and less distortion. I have 2 Infinity Kappa 6 x 9" in my rear deck but am looking for some new speakers for front and maybe the back. What are some good comps that are under $100 per pair? Meaning under $100 for 2 new 6 x 9"'s and under $100 for some new door speakers. My door speakers are 5" I believe, its a 91 Accord SE

JL audio and Rockford Fosgate make great 6x9s. But you could get 6.5 speakers instead, just get a adapter, or drill new holes and fill the rest in. I used home insulation to fill rest of the speaker hole :D . I found the 6.5s sounded better to be honest. BUT if you don't want to take any risk then click here :http://www.amazon.com/JL-AUDIO-C2-690tx-3-Way-Speakers/dp/B002WL4LDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315443059&sr=8-1

It's just under 100 bucks and it's worth it, they sound so crisp, but they don't "scream" when you turn it up. If you really want more power then get a amplifier

Also measure the speaker if you're unsure, because it could be 5.25" for the doors

Any size will sound great with proper installation

Hope this helps

Well I am probably gunna get some 5.25" until my 6 x 9's blow. I figured out the size of the door speakers by looking on crutchfield while using the "This is your saved car" and my looking for replacement speakers on crutchfield

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)