Jump to content

Eminence Eminator


Forevrbumpn

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone use these yet? I have always been a fan of Eminence great quality, and engineering. Well, they have this new speaker out and actually directed towards high SPL car audio systems. Heres the link

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=290-700

Again, its still a very new mid from how it sounds, but I need to fill in these 4- 6.5" holes in my doors. Hopefully someone has a review on them. Or I may be the first??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

SMD just cleared up threads, so Iam kind of bumping this to bring it to the top

Is it just me, or anytime I post a topic, it gets cleared and only newer or more popular topics pop up?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...