PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

I used to love the bazookas I had in my stang way back when.

its a pretty decent cheap sub. i find it cool that you could get liquid cooling for them. i don't think it'll handle the power from the belle though

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

the sub stage should be running by this weekend. as soon as my rcas, db link 0 gauge kit, and knu concepts 4 gauge kit comes in

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Yes they get loud easily, i have a little 8in on 50 watts and people dont believe it, but mine has no interior sept dash, seats, and console, rest is metal, was gutted after it got flooded and now a weekend warrior.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

my first rca and my splitters came in. more stuff later in the week 100_0813.jpg

well im pretty pissed. i was supposed to get my knuconcepts kit in today but somebody down the street has my kit. thanks alot usps. im starting to get pissed off with other people getting my shit

finally found it heres the pics 100_0814.jpg

100_0816.jpg100_0815.jpg

100_0821.jpg100_0823.jpg100_0822.jpg

100_0818.jpg100_0820.jpg

pulling the radio out 100_0870.jpg100_0869.jpg

Archived