Thing would be badass to put on a go-kart. Hell if you wanted to spend the time and money you could make one of these things turbo charged, now thats one badass go-kart. I remember looking at those Conely ones a while back and have always wanted one to put on a go-kart. Now all they need to do is machine a miniture 5 speed manual transmission for em and youre set to go race one badass go-kart lol

actually to be a smart ass i do know what a dry sump oil system is. i designed the one that is on my fathers circle track car

knowing what a dry sump is.... how could you actually compare your V8 on that 1 sight to the 1/3 scale Hemi thats on topic on this thread??? <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

totally bad ass... I would compare these little v8s to some honda motors :lol:

But seriously, 20,000 rpm? I wonder what kind of horse power/toque these things have.... To have a motor like one of these would just be bad ass, go cart, lawn mower, but 20,000rpm v8 powered router ::drools::

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam not thread jacking, this is the same topic, mini engines, try an exact duplicate of a ferrari with a v12, everything works even tranny stick shift, clutch, everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f6YxAvcxhU

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived