Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for some people to play with later on tonight when i get off work around 7. if anyone is interested hit me up. GT is Bass Fr3ak. Only looking to play on hardcore though, but down for any game type

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

Im out of state until next monday but send me a request Ju5t1f13d. not always the best shot but im a good team player

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...