Second Skin Audio

Best Results

DK99

Ok I have a 2000 cavalier with 1 Kicker solo x 18 in my trunk I would like to get opinions on what would make it loud the only option I have for the sub is facing up but how to port. should the port go to the back or into the car as of now sub and port are facing up. I got 139.2db at the dash on termlab the way it is now.... please help

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

depending on clearances you should fire the port back or to the side opposite of metering

most likely you will want to port side

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

depending on clearances you should fire the port back or to the side opposite of metering

most likely you will want to port side

no clearance to the side so facing back is the best

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Archived