2003 mitsubishi montero sport

lzim1372

Here is my montero. 4 l7 15s on about 5k.

Thats nice man!!, i have decided on fi btl n3 15's i can fit the 2 in the back without sacraficing my backseats, and will be using dc audio 7.5k amp, i just got done using second skin alpha damp to kill rattles and flex on the roof and all doors and hatchback, box is being made should have eveything installed and ordered by the middle of next month

Nice man. what box are going with? you can always do 2 more btl's down the road in a iso baric setup. Mine sounded very good on that setup.

Im having dave the box guy design and build me one, dont know if you have heard of him but makes loud boxes, i have seen clamshell enclosures in monteros if i ever secide to go big i would want to do something like that, i am guessing just a 5 cuft box with the port in the back

Very nice. Where are you located? I would def recommend some more airspace for 2 15s. A 4th order wall would also be pretty cool behind the back seats. Lmk if you want any help designing a box. The montero is weird and sounds better when tuned lower

Thats nice man!!, i have decided on fi btl n3 15's i can fit the 2 in the back without sacraficing my backseats, and will be using dc audio 7.5k amp, i just got done using second skin alpha damp to kill rattles and flex on the roof and all doors and hatchback, box is being made should have eveything installed and ordered by the middle of next month

Nice man. what box are going with? you can always do 2 more btl's down the road in a iso baric setup. Mine sounded very good on that setup.

Im having dave the box guy design and build me one, dont know if you have heard of him but makes loud boxes, i have seen clamshell enclosures in monteros if i ever secide to go big i would want to do something like that, i am guessing just a 5 cuft box with the port in the back

Very nice. Where are you located? I would def recommend some more airspace for 2 15s. A 4th order wall would also be pretty cool behind the back seats. Lmk if you want any help designing a box. The montero is weird and sounds better when tuned lower

HEY thanks man!! i may ask for some advice, my current box is tuned to 39hz but when i did a tone sweep it got loudest at 45hz, i thought the monteros were tuned around mid 40's?i live in woodland,ca just east of sacramento

HEY thanks man!! i may ask for some advice, my current box is tuned to 39hz but when i did a tone sweep it got loudest at 45hz, i thought the monteros were tuned around mid 40's?i live in woodland,ca just east of sacramento

A little far from florida lol. And not too sure, all i know is out of the many boxes I did, the lower I tuned it the better it sounded.

A little far from florida lol. And not too sure, all i know is out of the many boxes I did, the lower I tuned it the better it sounded.

Yeah thats too bad you live in flordia, or i live in cali, good to know about the tuning i check into the tuning... what is your box tuned to?? you are moving some crazy air bro!!!,

Yeah thats too bad you live in flordia, or i live in cali, good to know about the tuning i check into the tuning... what is your box tuned to?? you are moving some crazy air bro!!!,

I dont have the truck anymore :( but that box was tuned to about 32hz. box before that was about 28hz and sounded nuts!!!

hey man i have a 2003 montero sport we ran my zero gauge threw the firewall kinda above the break and gas pedal. and all i have for a system so far is 4 audiobahns aw1200q in a ported box and im waiting on getting my 2 audiopipe 1500 1d amps i hope it pounds

NIce! it worked out good for you, i just took my headliner out and used 2 second skin sound deadner kits on the roof and the doors and another kit on the hatchback and man it sounds so good, monteros rattle and flex in those arears and my system sounds so much louder and clean.. was worth every dollar

Archived