1973 super 6 build(NEW MOTOR TO BUILD)

What i find interesting is 1000 cfm's of carb on 6 cylinders!! That sounds like a whole lotta carb! The car is looking good btw! Not many people on this forum interested in old cars. I posted pics somwhere on here of my freshly restored 65 impala and nobody said anything. I guess most on here are only concerned about audio for the most part.

Yes and no, I've had more than my fair share of comments on my chevelle

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

thats a sexy dart. im kinda leaning towards picking up a old car myself for a little project car. haha

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

What i find interesting is 1000 cfm's of carb on 6 cylinders!! That sounds like a whole lotta carb! The car is looking good btw! Not many people on this forum interested in old cars. I posted pics somwhere on here of my freshly restored 65 impala and nobody said anything. I guess most on here are only concerned about audio for the most part.

it is a lot of carb but i got a whole lot less restriction. 6-2-1 exhaust with 3 1/2 inch collector, from collecter to dual 2 1/2 inch exhaust.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

its beuz your chevelle is sick n finished

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

subboxidea.jpg

That Rear Deck idea looks sick. I was just talking to my Pops about doing a deck similar to in his 82 Continental. Your idea is much better with the T-line though. I always wanted to try a t-line, but haven't had the right car to try it in. So I say go for it, and to give me a clue, post up dimensions so I can see if it's worth me trying it on his car or not. I'm not a motor head but the Dart looks great.

it is a lot of carb but i got a whole lot less restriction. 6-2-1 exhaust with 3 1/2 inch collector, from collecter to dual 2 1/2 inch exhaust.

Well i got a 383 stroker motor V8 in my car built up real strong and have super comp headers run into 2 1/2 inch exhaust with x-pipe and i am running a 850 double pumper 4 barrel carb on mine and its prolly a little too much for mine. It ran pretty much the same way it does now when i had a 750 double pumper on it.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Maybe its just full of big B-body Impala haters then!! :)

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

subboxidea.jpg

That Rear Deck idea looks sick. I was just talking to my Pops about doing a deck similar to in his 82 Continental. Your idea is much better with the T-line though. I always wanted to try a t-line, but haven't had the right car to try it in. So I say go for it, and to give me a clue, post up dimensions so I can see if it's worth me trying it on his car or not. I'm not a motor head but the Dart looks great.

thanks man, i put a lot of thought into it but i think imma put 2 ports in middle of deck and riun an 8 on each side and still hav t lines.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

Well i got a 383 stroker motor V8 in my car built up real strong and have super comp headers run into 2 1/2 inch exhaust with x-pipe and i am running a 850 double pumper 4 barrel carb on mine and its prolly a little too much for mine. It ran pretty much the same way it does now when i had a 750 double pumper on it.

sounfds damn beefy

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

Archived