blkgp_03 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Hey everyone I had a quick question but here is whats going on. My diamond audio d7 amp went out last week I sent it off for repair and at the same time I pulled my High energy's out. I haven't had any music playing in my car for the past week. Well right now I have some Boston acoustics s50 laying around the house I was wondering if it would hurt them to hook them up to my head unit. It is a kenwood x994. While I make 1 500 mile drive to pick up my diamond amp. Oh I know where the head unit starts to clip and everything else an O-scope was used through out the entire vehicle. The Bostons are a component set if they coaxial I wouldn't be asking this question. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Bluliner Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Those Bostons will be fine so long as you do not ask them to be bass heavy. So if lay off the loud button & bass boosts you should be able to crank those just fine.
blkgp_03 Posted September 18, 2011 Author Report Posted September 18, 2011 Those Bostons will be fine so long as you do not ask them to be bass heavy. So if lay off the loud button & bass boosts you should be able to crank those just fine. I always do I think on average my filter is normally set to 90-180 hertz depending on speaker Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Bluliner Posted September 19, 2011 Report Posted September 19, 2011 Those Bostons will be fine so long as you do not ask them to be bass heavy. So if lay off the loud button & bass boosts you should be able to crank those just fine. I always do I think on average my filter is normally set to 90-180 hertz depending on speaker You'll be a-ok then.
blkgp_03 Posted September 19, 2011 Author Report Posted September 19, 2011 Those Bostons will be fine so long as you do not ask them to be bass heavy. So if lay off the loud button & bass boosts you should be able to crank those just fine. I always do I think on average my filter is normally set to 90-180 hertz depending on speaker You'll be a-ok then. Thank you for the help. I picked my Diamond back up and now its time to hook the hertz back up. The bostons did a good job being a 90$ set. They surprised me a little bit on how well they did. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.