Jump to content

blkgp_03

Members
  • Posts

    759
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blkgp_03

  1. Happy 21st bud.... Ill be 23 this year. I hope your enjoy your night and remember what you can from it,
  2. Waiting for your state to reinstate your license.... Slow bastards. Fuck that get here already.
  3. That is pretty cool. Let me spend $200 for a free grill. Haha
  4. That was crazy. I turn into a girl around spiders.
  5. The only computer game I play is counter strike source.
  6. I had 2 type R 12's in a ported box tuned to about 32 hertz. The box was about 4 cubes. They were monsters
  7. Im sorry for your loss, you, your friend, and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  8. You did not read the rules at all did you? Some people will never get it. This has been reported.
  9. I would change the springs and LCa"s at the same time. My uncle is in the 951 area and I am sure he would do it free of charge because you are a mustang owner.
  10. Water tonight. I drank my butt of last night.
  11. That is what I was thinking. There needs to be a warning before signing up for this site. "Attention everyone here is a pic whore. Pictures are required to keep members happy"
  12. Do you mind building me an enclosure for my Q? lmao
  13. Really again???? Here we go. Fi Q
  14. I have noticed something. people who post facebook/myspace pics, generally dont read the rules..... I would go for fi Q. There are no VS threads allowed on this forum. IB4N8
  15. I love all of those cars great work. I know this is going to sound crazy. I think that grand am is still around town. If not there is one super similar.
  16. Im a FI nut hugger so....... Anything from american bass, AA, SSA, and any of the other Non mainstream brands are going to suite you well.
×
×
  • Create New...