TREO components?

So I live in Phoenix and was driving with my GF a few days ago, when we passed a stereo place I've never seen before. I go inside and there is tons of TREO stuff being advertised. I'm on my way out of the store, since there was no one around to help me, and a guy comes out and says sorry he was in the back. We talked for a few minutes and he asked if I wanted a demo, so obviously I took it. His truck was an 04 or 05 F-150 Supercrew. The rear seat was raised a couple of inches to accommodate his sub box and from what he said his pretty entry level(SSX maybe?)TREO subs. He also had 6.5 TREO coaxials in the doors with an additional TREO tweeter from a middle grade component set.

So he scours his iPod for a demo song(Dave Matthews Band-Crash) and starts the show. I dont want to critique it too bad, but I wasn't impressed. His box he said was tuned to high 40's since he listens to rock and country.

My question is, has anyone played with any of the TREO components, or heard any of higher end stuff? Supposedly the other guy at the shop I visited has a Charger with some nicer brighter versions of the components, but he was off that day. I'm just curious what opinions, if any, you guys have of the midrange and tweets from TREO.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I love TREO. Their subs are some of the best. I run their SSi line. The SSX's arew far from entry line, the TSi, RSX, TSX would be their low/entry line.

The comp sets aren't bad by any means, but they're not the greatest either. If you chose to go with their comps, get the SSX comps.

www.phoenixphorum.com

Setup

HU: Eclipse AVN6620

Amp: Audison LRx5.1k

Mids: 6 1/2" Silver Flute's

Tweets: Clarion SSS601

No rears

Subs: (2) TREO SSi12.22's

Processing: Audio Control DQS, Phoenix Gold BassCube

Clarion Collector

HEAD UNITS:

7770 w/920EQ w/2nd 920EQ display

ADCS-1 w/CDC605

5780CD

DRX9375r w/DPH9300

DRX9575Rz w/DPH7500z* (*1 of2)

DRX9675z (2X)

AutoPC 310

HX-D10 w/DPH910

DXZ615 w/DPH7500z* (*2 of 2)

CDC655

DRX8275 w/DPH9100

DRX7475

5632CD

AMPS:

A007-w

1800A

A1200

A500

APA4200

APA4320

APX400.4M

SPEAKERS:

SSS601 (2X)

SRC4650

SRC5752

SEC571

SEW5107

Finally someone with real info, thank you. I hate NOT knowing this stuff. The guy was throwing all kinds of 3 letter model names at me and I couldn't remember what was what. He said the driver on the top end midbass 6.5 was really beefy, but I didn't get to see one. I wish I could hear the damn things to see what they're about.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.