F/s: Brand New Hifonics Bxi1606d

No I havnt sold it yet. what did you mean about Complaining?

I figured out what you meant, lol. I bought it from IndoAudio on ebay. I got their Phone # today and Im going to bitch at them tomorrow about getting all my money back. They had listed an 06' with the specs of an 06' (which I needed thats why I bought from them) and they send me something different.......and then they tell me I can only get a credit because "I bought a bxi1606d and I recieved a bxi1606d" Gay ass shit.

Technically you ordered a 06' bxi1606d not a 07bxi1606d...I'd take it to ebay and tell them...or perhaps paypal if you used them...the item received isn't the item you ordered! I'd tell them thats what you will do if they won't help you out...its their screw up not yours...especially when you knew it was an older one and thats what you needed...wonder why they even care? Let them know too you tried to take a loss on it and couldn't even get rid of it...good luck! You like that amp otherwise as you already have the older one? I'm thinking about either putting 2 of those with 2 hifonics olympus's in my ford escape but not for sure yet...I'm bouncing between ma audio and hifonics stuff...decisions...decisions...decisions???? ;)

Technically you ordered a 06' bxi1606d not a 07bxi1606d...I'd take it to ebay and tell them...or perhaps paypal if you used them...the item received isn't the item you ordered! I'd tell them thats what you will do if they won't help you out...its their screw up not yours...especially when you knew it was an older one and thats what you needed...wonder why they even care? Let them know too you tried to take a loss on it and couldn't even get rid of it...good luck! You like that amp otherwise as you already have the older one? I'm thinking about either putting 2 of those with 2 hifonics olympus's in my ford escape but not for sure yet...I'm bouncing between ma audio and hifonics stuff...decisions...decisions...decisions???? ;)

Thats exactly what Im going to do and excactly what Im going to tell them....its their mistake. Anyway yeah I love the amp, Ive had no problems with it. I only had one hooked up to my L5's, I cant wait to hear two of them hooked up to my new 18" lvl 4's :)

Heres a vid of my L5's hook up to just one Bxi1606d, It hit reall hard!