Sonic Electronix

Well if your set on SB2 and are after numbers, sell both 18s and go for the cone area of 8 sa 8s on 2 2ks or even 1 5k!!! I'd like to see the numbers for that!

How would 8 SA-8s fair against 1 DC Lv5 15, in your opinion?

And Dustin, I Dont have cash together for a D9 yet, but if you want pm me the details

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Well if your set on SB2 and are after numbers, sell both 18s and go for the cone area of 8 sa 8s on 2 2ks or even 1 5k!!! I'd like to see the numbers for that!

How would 8 SA-8s fair against 1 DC Lv5 15, in your opinion?

And Dustin, I Dont have cash together for a D9 yet, but if you want pm me the details

In theory, you should be able to get the 8 8s louder, but there are a lot of different factors that come into play tho. You may be able to burp 1 lvl 5 with a whole lot more wattage than the sa's could take? Not sure tho. It just doesnt even seem fair that the class would have 1 15 competing against 8 8s, although i've seen some 1 sub set ups that got loud!! Just saying its harder to do that!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Yeah, 8 8s is about twice the cone area of a single 15 IIRC. I will never have the power to burp 10k+ watts (in this ride lol), so if I were to get 8 SA-8s and 2 BC2000s, wire 4 to each at .5ohm, seems like they could handle the power, and possibly want a little more.

May just do a simple SQL build. Been wanting to pick up a SMD, and I've never heard what good component speakers sound like, and have never had a 4channel... So I may just keep it simple with a SMD18 (or '05 XXX), some Hertz, and a nice single din radio. Like the looks of the 9887