Jump to content

Need help with door speakers


Trill985

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need some help with my door speakers. At the moment I have the Boston SL60's but Im thinking about changing them out. Right now Im looking at:

Massive Audio CK6 Stage V

Diamond Audio D363.5

Im not sure as of which one or other speakers I should get that would sound good. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Posted

take a look at some of Focal's stuff, alot of the applications are great provided you have an amp to properly push them

468x60drc.jpg
Posted

take a look at some of Focal's stuff, alot of the applications are great provided you have an amp to properly push them

I have a Kenwood KAC-8403 800x4 on my SL60's & SL95's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1284 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...