ok so for the past week ive been workin my a$$ off to get this loan for a vehicle that was a 3 hour away drive in chicago. i was talkin to this dealer about this vehicle for a week and they kept sayin they would hold it for me and what not. needless to say i had the check cut on friday. drove up on saturday both days calling to make sure it was there and what not. well i called when i was bout 45 min away and let them know i was gonna be there. they said ok. well i got there and they supposibly sold that SH!T like 4 hrs before i got there???? WTF kind of business ethic is that. i had the check and everything. so basically i didnt get the 04 escalade esv i was planning on getting this weekend. luckily enough i found another 04 that is only 45min away. luckily this guy isnt shady like the last play from what ive talked to him. so hopefully on thursday ill be picking up "my" new 04 Escalade ESV. *dreamin 6 18's*

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Damn, that sucks. But you know what, me personally I think all car dealerships are like that. I bet they had you looking to get you to buy something else. Thats what they would usually do. Something other than what you really want.

Hope you get that Escalade from the other dealership. I really want to see what you gonna do to it.