How To Wire More Than Two Batts?

I wanna run 3 Batts in my HOE.One up front ant two Out back.I'm Doin the Big 3 mod right now and I was wonderin how I wire the two Batts in the rear? Do I parallel them or use an Isolater?And also from the alt. to the Bat. up front is the fuse i use a 120?(thats the amperage of my alt)

If someone could make a diagram that would help a lot

Mahalos my BASS ADDICTED COMPADRE'S

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

just parallel them, as long as theyre all newer batteries you shouldnt need an isolator, as for an alt fuse, I've never bothered with fusing between the alt and first battery but if you want you should fuse according to the wire size not what the alt can put out. I believe i read somewhere that your doing 5000 watts? in that case you should be using 1/0 wire and anything up to a 300 amp fuse is fine. Also, in between the batts make sure to fuse with 12-18 inches of each

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

first off i hope you are using 1/0 for your power wire. next you'll need a fuse at the maximum 18 inches from the underhood battery and another fuse before the 2nd battery in the back ......... from there parallel the two batteries in the back. fuse the power wire from the battery with the maximum fuse that particular wire will hold .......... for instance a 1/0 guage would use a 300 amp fuse. good luck

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived