One Way Posted September 24, 2011 Report Posted September 24, 2011 Hi everyone, im new to these forums and just wanted to ask a quick question as well as to say hi. I recently bought a 2001 eclipse last week and want to put a system in it, I have a soundstream dtr 1400 and a dtr 4.500 with a single re audio sxx 12" sub and sounstream sst6.5s and sst6.9 coaxials that i had in my old civic before i sold it =[. I plan to install everything back in my eclipse except for the coaxials, because I want get some components in there. Alright, i have been cruising around audiosavings.com in search for some decent components and might of found some, but im a little concerned on the brand I came across because ive never heard of it, but they do have good specs for being so cheap. So I guess my question is: is cadence a good brand? never heard of it. please let me know what you guys think, they look promising but i need more feedback on the company. They have really high sensitivity around 90-100+ and some decent rms ratings, plus the best part is the price im a little on a budget so these look like a good candidate. Let me know what you think. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
One Way Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 No feedback? Not asking for much just an opinion at least. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.