Jump to content

One Way

Members
  • Posts

    1159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One Way

  1. That's sick! I like how they even included the system diagram.
  2. Mine is signed from 2011. Weren't they originally out in 2010? I don't remember.
  3. Bought an lc1 from him. Fast delivery, straight to the point. No problems. Would buy agn.
  4. I mean for the prize? Do I email him or he does email me? Or is there no prize after all??
  5. Alright sounds good ima give pc gaming a try =D
  6. I've never messed with steam or any pc gaming. I'm about to get a gaming laptop for school work, I was wondering if the codes were a one time thing or can you have it on multiple accounts. I.e. I get the codes and use it on my pc at home then once I get my laptop can I also use it on there??
  7. im down for that idea, i would also like to send something in.
  8. Breaking bad season 5 is officially on Netflix today!!!!

    1. Show previous comments  13 more
    2. n8ball2013

      n8ball2013

      i cant get into breaking bad. or weeds. just doenst do it for me. Although the chick from weeds is hot.

    3. Borris The Blade

      Borris The Blade

      Last I checked all the other seasons is still on Netflix.

    4. KillaCam

      KillaCam

      Cool, maybe I'll get into it until the new Walking Dead starts.

  9. I too would like to kno how that works. Also op has been a member since 08....tf
  10. 12" RF RFR 1412 (4 inch coil) worth buying for 75 bucks?

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Hotdog

      Hotdog

      if it is 75 shipped I would buy it

    3. Dwn4BassAlan

      Dwn4BassAlan

      Well I found the coils, but I think they're for the bigger more power handling woofers. If you want to upgrade though you could try it haha. Do you know the wind height of the coil?

    4. One Way

      One Way

      Some guy locally on Craigslist. I won't bother with it tho

  11. Bought 2 sa8s from him. Good communication, Subs arrived perfectly. I will admit I was a little worried about payment status, but he is a super seller so no worries. Would recommend to anyone and good overall transaction. Thanks again bro!
  12. Can't like Cody's Facebook one, only DCs Facebook
  13. Right in time too I'm looking into getting a couple
×
×
  • Create New...