Bass in the mountians of alaska

must've been, lol. i heard the dd's.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

yeah, it was in wasilla.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Looks loud! When can I get a demo bro? I'm off Fri- sat and I'm right here in ER. I've been meaning to get up with you and Aarnet but I've been crazy busy!!! Lol! That's the Military for you not much time to do anything.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

I didn't know you were from Alaska mostar. You, dsktim, TeamHT, myself, and whoever else lives up here should meet up and trade demos.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

haha, probably not just perm nuts, BIG perm nuts...just sayin'.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived