Just brought my car in for paint! PAINT IS DONE!

NEW BODY WORK PICS!

They did a really good job getting all the dents out and rust out. They covered the holes in the hood, fixed all the dents, and fixed the really bad rust on the trunk. I'm really happy with it so far!

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

They put on a new door and fender, and it's aligned way better than before. Really happy with it, I checked it over and they did a good job. Hopefully in a couple days it will be painted! Stay tuned!

Moar? :pardon:

They close at 2 on Saturdays, I was at work all day...closed on Sundays....so hopefully Monday after school I can pick it up!

Idk about that bud. From what I can see they still have to scuff, mask, prep, then paint. Then after that, detail it. Looking really good though :drinks: can't wait to see the final product :clapping:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Moar? :pardon:

They close at 2 on Saturdays, I was at work all day...closed on Sundays....so hopefully Monday after school I can pick it up!

Idk about that bud. From what I can see they still have to scuff, mask, prep, then paint. Then after that, detail it. Looking really good though :drinks: can't wait to see the final product :clapping:

Those body work pics were from last Tuesday. I called yesterday(Saturday) , they were putting all the trim back on after painting it, and finishing it up.

Those body work pics were from last Tuesday. I called yesterday(Saturday) , they were putting all the trim back on after painting it, and finishing it up.

Lol Well in that case.....cant wait for tomorrow!!!! :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Archived