red2chfd Posted September 30, 2011 Report Posted September 30, 2011 New team member and fabricator Jeff. Running for now 2 Memphis 12s on 500watts. more to come with this Jimmy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98NROeVstQQ Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 We built a new box for the Jimmy and decided to make the show. Built it in three days. The box is 10cubes with 2cubes of port tuned at 28hz. We just got back the RD3250 out of the repair shop in testing it blow again DAMIT! lol We borrowed an AQ3500 from team member Terry to make the show. We are on our way! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7sXIzegJU Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted October 6, 2011 Author Report Posted October 6, 2011 This vid is more of the show and of MrPep469 letting us use his battery out of the van. The Team LLA Jimmy giving demos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qPDkG3GjXY Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted October 10, 2011 Author Report Posted October 10, 2011 This is video 3 form the Usaci finals 2011 in Shreveport. LA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ui23O-9T0g Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.