blah blah blah **crazy chick stories

"i may not hit a woman, but ill beat a bitchs ass" :lol:

fuckin lol,this reminded me of a facebook status i posted a while back. i was putting big ass decals on a box truck by myself.

"I dont approve of dudes hittin chicks but if mother nature dont chill with the wind I might have to hit a bitch"-Anthony Boyd

bahahahaha, but i agree with some of you guys, im ok with her slappin me and what not but you come at me with fists and break my ribs? better hope were on grass or something soft cause you bout to get dropped. js

OK I have to agree with this one too LOL sometimes slapping can be kind of hot :lol:

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

No offense but your friend sounds like a big pussy! He isn't big enough to get away from her, but he is big enough to knock the bitch out with one hit?! Come on dude, you can't justify something like that.

and ima take offense to that cause this kid has never laid his hands on anyone in his entire life never thrown a punch at anything how exactly is he suposed to know what kind of damage he can do if hes never been in a fight before so please explain how that makes him a pussy

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

hahahahahahaha im gonna sig that thats fuckin hilarious

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived