blah blah blah **crazy chick stories

alrite so lets get some stories of some crazy chick encounters

ok a buddy of mine down in florida got arrested for defending himself my buddys about 5'8" with boots on and weighs maybe 130 soaking wet well to start the short story of y he got arrested his ex gf saw him with his new gf and she got pissed and started hitting him and he tried to walk away several times and he said that she just kept beating on him and beating on him he tried to restrain her from hitting him but he weighs maybe 130 soaking wet and his exx is pushin the 200 mark so after several failed atempts of that he finaly thought it was nescary to fight back to defend himself he hit her in the face once knocked her out cold and broke her jaw and he got arrested for battery which i think is complete bull shit

He def should have handled that differently. Think about it cops show up and you tell them you ex wouldnt leave you alone, so you knock her out and broke her jaw in the process <_< .

Not saying that wasnt wrong what happened to your friend but his ex could have been 500lbs and that still would not fly. :shrug:

He def should have handled that differently. Think about it cops show up and you tell them you ex wouldnt leave you alone, so you knock her out and broke her jaw in the process <_< .

Not saying that wasnt wrong what happened to your friend but his ex could have been 500lbs and that still would not fly. :shrug:

i mean 2 broken ribs a broken nose and a few teath missing u would figure the cop would take ur side to the story u know

Archived