Second Skin Audio

difference subs..

I'm currently going to start a build in my 2000 monte carlo.I was looking in some dc xl 15's or hdc3 15's.My question is which sub is better in you guys opinions, now i'm looking more into the sq level, and maybe a mini ground pounder. Now, this is NOT a wall, this is a trunk build, and also some good amp suggestions to run them.I'n trying to be loud with these 15's and not wall it off since i'm still in school and need the space so throw out all options.

I'm currently going to start a build in my 2000 monte carlo.I was looking in some dc xl 15's or hdc3 15's.My question is which sub is better in you guys opinions, now i'm looking more into the sq level, and maybe a mini ground pounder. Now, this is NOT a wall, this is a trunk build, and also some good amp suggestions to run them.I'n trying to be loud with these 15's and not wall it off since i'm still in school and need the space so throw out all options.

Who's paying?

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

um me i do work

Thats cool, just asking since you did not mention a budget. By saying SQ you mean best sounding as neither of those subs are intended for SQ applications.

Are you sure you have the space for two? Do you already have amps etc?

Does it have to be a DC? Not that there is any thing wrong with DC, but there may or may not be something else that will better suite your needs. If non

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

yea i want sq but also be loud, yeah i do have space, i seen it done before, with same set up, and no dont have any amps still trying to decide a good one to run, i mean it doesnt have to be dc but it takes alot of power, and alot of power is louder, or if i'm wrong.I just really want something that's going to turn heads, and have good clean bass. i know that the dc's take more power and the aq, i just love them just because.

Im going say DC over the aq.....more power handeling sound good

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895