DRCinc Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 our shop was featured for the second time on 12voltnews for our QR code banner, this is awesome considering we didnt do any real marketing of the QR code other than making a simple youtube video. being the IT manager i got praises from my boss....without doing any real work ill post the link to the article so you guys can check it out http://www.12voltnews.com/?p=31319 Quote
knowledge Posted October 4, 2011 Report Posted October 4, 2011 good stuff man Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
DRCinc Posted October 4, 2011 Author Report Posted October 4, 2011 good stuff man thanks bro, we are an audio shop as well as run a advertising business so this is big for us Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.