Sonic Electronix

Which's of the 2 speaker set better ?

Do a wall that's your best bet for a really good hairtrick either that or double the cone area

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Sanitarium need to buy that big ass tweet for those? What about running them with no tweets? Any feedbakk on that?

Not good there mids. That's what there meant to cover mid range so you need the tweeters for the highs.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

Get 2 dc xl 18s or 2 btl n2s is my vote. What vehicle is this going in what kind of box?

if i get 2 dc subs (xl18 or level 5 18') they will need 5000 rms and they fit in 10ft^3 to 12ft^3 but if i get 2 solo x18 they will need 10ft^3 and 10000 rms which will give more power 2 do the hair trick goal .... acutally i'm confuse which should i get and i cant bulid more than 14 cube box bro .... what about what do u think

you're not going to be able to run 5000w to each solo x for daily use. they'll blow the fuck up. max i heard you can run to them daily is like 2500w. i'd get the XL's for sure.

heres a madza with 2 xl 18's on an american bass 1000.1, i loved the demos i got from this car

Get 2 dc xl 18s or 2 btl n2s is my vote. What vehicle is this going in what kind of box?

if i get 2 dc subs (xl18 or level 5 18') they will need 5000 rms and they fit in 10ft^3 to 12ft^3 but if i get 2 solo x18 they will need 10ft^3 and 10000 rms which will give more power 2 do the hair trick goal .... acutally i'm confuse which should i get and i cant bulid more than 14 cube box bro .... what about what do u think

you're not going to be able to run 5000w to each solo x for daily use. they'll blow the fuck up. max i heard you can run to them daily is like 2500w. i'd get the XL's for sure.

heres a madza with 2 xl 18's on an american bass 1000.1, i loved the demos i got from this car

Thanx Kranny, but the problem if i build a wall i will have a problem when i registed the car the will not accepted (The Traffic office) thats why but if get the 2 solo x whith 10000rms i know the blow if use them daily but im not going use them always just some times when i need to do the other tip of solo x they will need box beetr than wall and about the recone i will buy alot of them man hahahahah because that i'm gonna need them

Thanx Kranny, but the problem if i build a wall i will have a problem when i registed the car the will not accepted (The Traffic office) thats why but if get the 2 solo x whith 10000rms i know the blow if use them daily but im not going use them always just some times when i need to do the other tip of solo x they will need box beetr than wall and about the recone i will buy alot of them man hahahahah because that i'm gonna need them

however i like yhe DC more than solo x just 2 know ... but this is my options

No offence but a big build with no experience will end up bad, i started off with 2 10's and now im doing 1 18 and im still learning. What amp alt do you have what kind if batteries do you have the tools to make your box/wal do you know how to fiberglass? Im not putting you down or anything, these were the questions tht were told to me when i first started and i wanted a power house build

system:

changes way to much...

No offence but a big build with no experience will end up bad, i started off with 2 10's and now im doing 1 18 and im still learning. What amp alt do you have what kind if batteries do you have the tools to make your box/wal do you know how to fiberglass? Im not putting you down or anything, these were the questions tht were told to me when i first started and i wanted a power house build

first of all dont worry about the power i can get any power i need it .... but the box , i know my self i'm not able 2 build it i will some one 2 build it and ship it 2 me i'm just waiting my money 4 good box i'm able 2 bay 1000$ or more no problem 4 me ... it' seems i will get the 2 solo x because they will give me more output

first of all dont worry about the power i can get any power i need it .... but the box , i know my self i'm not able 2 build it i will some one 2 build it and ship it 2 me i'm just waiting my money 4 good box i'm able 2 bay 1000$ or more no problem 4 me ... it' seems i will get the 2 solo x because they will give me more output

have you even thought about what alternators you're going to get?

those have a lot of out put but they don't sound good at all imo. Fi BTLs sound better from the different setups I've heard. Are you going for sheer metering loudness, or do you want to show of with nasty lows and hair tricks? If you like the second option then I would suggest subs like the lms 5400, lms-r, smd 15/18, t2000

The solo x's will be far from giving you the most output quit thinking about that. Why ask our opinion if you wont take it.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

Archived