Sonic Electronix

Which's of the 2 speaker set better ?

No vs threads please!

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

Which 1 of them will give me a better sound quality ???????

go to a store and listen to them. no one can tell you how good they will sound.

U know what the hell problem dude that in my country no kicker dailer at all ... I'm from gulf middel east (Bahrain) but I like what u doing here guys .. they r not interseted in sound sys like u guys .... that why always i'm keeping ask u and i will buy all my sound sys components online

That's not pro audio getting kicker or rockford components. And a hairtrick only if its walled in something

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

That's not pro audio getting kicker or rockford components. And a hairtrick only if its walled in something

What do u mean bro???, don't forget that almost Steve made, he used rockford staff and if u talk about the subs they kinda good , i would 2 try FI BTL 18 or DC 18 but the problem i cant find them online anytime , but kicker subs (i know they need alot of power), but i can find them in ebay all the time recone kit ....etc Dont forget that i'm not from USA just i can buy all these staff just online

Archived