CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 well at least they could of had different ways of fallen and dies Remember guys its a beta, it is basically the alpha build used to test server strain etc..... If you didn't read what I posted, they had to keep a ton of the textures, other stuff out since Xbox/PS3 only allows a max of 2gb for a demo/beta download, so the graphics and alot of the physics aren't what they will be in the finished game, not only that but due to Microsoft's/Playstations certification policy the Beta when released was over 2 months old Also to keep on topic, you can get both since BF3 comes out almost 3 weeks before MW3 you need to post that on the battlelog so theyll stfu lol LOL, if only they would listen.... I am gonna buy MW3 but to me it doesn't seem that it's anything "different" or added unless you count more killstreaks that keep building when you die ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
KHRISS Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 what does this mean stfu ? CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 what does this mean stfu ? shut the fuck up. for so many big bf fans on that site they do so much bitching about trivial stuff like the beta is a finished product Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 what does this mean stfu ? Shut the F%$k up is what it means KHRISS EDIT: NINJA'd by DarkJustice EDIT EDIT: I also love the extra textures install disc, IMO many more games should do this, it can help the current consoles graphic capability(though still behind Gaming Rigs, but not by as much as before), at least until the next next-gen consoles come out ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
ineeDBass419 Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 ill be getting mw3 and trying out bf3 but if it plays anything like the beta im not going to like it Its been said that there is stuff left out of the beta,being graphics and such.I'm sure it will look a lot better,I hope so atleast lol..but I guess I'm just not a fan of bf,dident care for the last one atleast.maybe my opinion will change once I try the game out when its released xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
KHRISS Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 the other picture goes in the rides section lol CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 ill be getting mw3 and trying out bf3 but if it plays anything like the beta im not going to like it Its been said that there is stuff left out of the beta,being graphics and such.I'm sure it will look a lot better,I hope so atleast lol..but I guess I'm just not a fan of bf,dident care for the last one atleast.maybe my opinion will change once I try the game out when its released just keep in mind BF and BFBC are 2 very different series, just like MW compared to WAW and BO Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
KHRISS Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 my bad on the car shows lol jk CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
georgiaspl Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 battlefield look's good and plays okay, but it's to damn slow IMO. keep in mind this is a video game, it's about fun not sitting in a bush or behind a tree waiting for someone. That's why i believe COD games are better. They are simple more fun
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.