finaly fixed my computer it only worked in safe mode and that was annoying as fuck so i took it to a computer guy and he wanted to charge me 100 to fix it and i didnt want to pay 100 to fix it so i spent 3 hours wiping everything off of it till it was back to like it was the day i opened it so i saved $100 :yahoo:

yeah i got an externial hard drive for all my backup stuff for my desk top i might use that cause i might just wipe my laptop every couple months to keep it running perfect

You could go years without formatting, and reinstalling windows. Just use a good internet security package like Norton, use CCleaner, and remove a bunch of programs that you wont use, and disable things on start up that you wont use, And keep it constantly updated. Don't go to weird, malicious sites, Downloading random stuff, and you should be fine. I use to re-do, my computer every 2 months or so, but i also stopped doing stupid stuff on it too, and kept it clean. They can last a while, software wise. :good:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

yeah i got an externial hard drive for all my backup stuff for my desk top i might use that cause i might just wipe my laptop every couple months to keep it running perfect

You could go years without formatting, and reinstalling windows. Just use a good internet security package like Norton, use CCleaner, and remove a bunch of programs that you wont use, and disable things on start up that you wont use, And keep it constantly updated. Don't go to weird, malicious sites, Downloading random stuff, and you should be fine. I use to re-do, my computer every 2 months or so, but i also stopped doing stupid stuff on it too, and kept it clean. They can last a while, software wise. :good:

yeah i got kaspersky now so i should be set for a while